Through film and dialogue, World Trust ignites courage and expands capacity to create a world free from racism. In that spirit, here are 11 reasons why you should donate to World Trust.
- We are educators. Our transformative education curricula provides deep learning, tools, and resources for people interested in tackling unconscious bias and systemic racial inequity in their workplace, community, and in their lives.
- We are healers. We believe that suffering perpetuated by racial and economic divides is, at its core, the result of a disconnection from our collective humanity. We heal the wounds of racism by building community and cultivating the practices of love-in-action and respect.
- We are trailblazers. We are at the forefront of cutting-edge research utilizing discoveries in neuroscience, virtual reality, and healing to catalyze the social justice field.
- We take a holistic approach. Our work is customized to address specific issues, needs, and aspirations of every organization we work with. That is why we have worked with hundreds of institutions and thousands of people nationwide including: Alameda County Health Services, University of Southern California, Walt Disney Pictures, and the W.K. Kellogg Foundation.
- We were one of the firsts. Since our founding in 1998, we've grown our operations and reached nationwide audiences. We were one of the first organizations to develop Racial Equity Learning Modules that addressed topics such as race in America, framing issues with a racial equity lens, shifting views on education, cross racial organizing, colonialism, and migration.
- We love a good film. Everyone remembers their favorite tear-jerking film that changed their views on life. That's why we use the power of film to convey those same emotions for change in regards to racial justice.
- You can trust us. We are a trusted resource that serves institutions in a variety of sectors- monitoring our projects to ensure the job gets done. We engage over 10,000 people each year through live diversity & inclusion workshops and presentations. Our curricula are implemented in over a hundred institutions and our facilitators are world-renowned.
- This is a movement. It takes a movement of various networks, institutions, peoples, and organizers to be able to make the changes needed for a world rooted in healing justice. That is why we work with those change-makers each and every day. Be a part of our movement that connects bridges and empowers the social justice field.
- Your donation is a game changer. Your donation will contribute to our newest innovation in our racial equity and inclusion curriculum: developing Virtual Reality experiences as part of our whole body Racial Equity Learning curricula.
- These are historic times. Social movements around the world have raised our collective consciousness. As those working against us backlash with regressive and racist politics - we are working towards a world of belonging. It's not enough to not be racist- we have to collectively see ourselves as global citizens and support programming that undo systems of inequity. World Trust is one contributor to programming that is rooted in healing our communities and disrupting systemic and institutional racism.
- The chance to do the right thing is now. The future of our world is dependent on what we do today. If not now, when? Let us be the generation that takes leaps forward in creating a world that is rooted in love and equity.
Our sincerest thank you to the thousands of contributions that made World Trust possible. With your support, we will be able to continue building a world of belonging. In commemoration to your commitment to justice, I hope you will consider donating $15, $150, or maybe even $1,500. Thank you for donating whatever amount you can afford.